There are different paths to take after your home has been burned. For some, restoring your home is the best option. For others, selling the home in a way that is financially beneficial to you makes more sense.
It’s important to know that you are not alone as you make these decisions. Our team is experienced in working with homeowners who have experienced fire damage. We can provide support to you in many ways:
- Resources & SupportWe offer preferred pricing for many of the house fire damage services you will need. Here are a list of the most widely used services after a house fire. It’s important to work with reputable vendors who will also offer you the most competitive price, as all services are deducted from your insurance claim.
- Selling Your Home after the FireMany homeowners think it is impossible to successfully sell your home after a fire in a way that is financially beneficial. This is a myth! Most people think that they have to rebuild their home after a fire, but it reality you can use your insurance policy to purchase a new home. We have worked with many homeowners to help them sell their homes in a way that allows them to have the cash they need to purchase a new home successfully.
- Getting the Most Money on Your Fire Damage ClaimMost homeowners receive only around 80% to 85% of their claim when working directly with their insurance company. Through using private claims adjusters, we have worked with many clients to help them receive up to 150% of their claims. Don’t leave money on the table. Make sure you receive as much as possible on your fire damage insurance claim that is owed to you!
- Restoring Your Home after the Fire Depending on the damage to your home and your attachment to it, it may be best to restore your home. We have vetted and reputable restoration vendors who offer our clients preferred pricing.
Our Gifts to You for Working with Us!
We value our clients and appreciate their business. We offer the following gifts of appreciation for doing business with us (Access these offers through Local Saver here):
- $1,000 Off Closing Costs if You Sell with Us
If you sell your fire damaged home rather than rebuild it after a fire, we will apply $1,000 to your closing costs. This provides you with extra money to put toward restarting and rebuilding your life after your house fire.
- $500 Free Forensic Audit of Your Insurance Claim & Policy
Our Private Claim Adjusters will comb through your policy limit and make sure you're getting every penny that is owed to you through your insurance claim that should be paid to you and your family.
- $300 Gift Card to Massage Envy to Let Us Negotiate for You
Here's our gift to you to help you manage the stress of surviving a house fire! Let our experienced Private Claim Adjusters negotiate with your insurance company to verify that all funds owed to you have been identified and accounted for. Did you know that on average, 75% of homeowners only receive 80% of what they are owed. Don't let that be you!
- $500 Gift Card to Home Depot for Referring a Friend or Family Member to Us
Refer a friend or family member to us. If they work with us to sell their home or with one of our preferred vendors to restore their homes, we will provide you with a $500 gift card to Home Depot as our thanks to you.
Access any of the offers above through Local Saver.
Work with Us!
We strive to add as much value to our relationship with the homeowners we work with as possible.
We would love to talk more with you about your needs and see how we can work together to make sure you not only survive your house fire, but also thrive after it.
Contact us today to make an appointment with one of our fire damage experts!